Go Back > >
Old Mar 3, 15, 6:04 pm #1
Original Poster

Programs: AA Executive PLT, HHonors Diamond, IHG Plat, SPG Gold, Avis First, Hertz
Where are you tonight?

Sitting here in my room, on the road yet again, I had an idea. I couldn't find a thread anywhere so I am not sure if it is against the rules or I didn't search hard enough. My thought is a thread for all of the people that are constantly on the road and not always in glamrous cities, usually smaller middle American cities, but would like to meet up for drinks, food, conversation, etc. I know we have Dos, but I am thinking more along the lines of "Ill be/ I am in Denver this week, anyone around wanna grab some dinner?"

Ill start, I am in Kansas City this week working and have been pretty bored. Anyone else in the area or who lives hear who might wanna meet up for dinner/drinks please pm me.

If this is against the rules please delete.
LowRoller is offline Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3, 15, 7:03 pm #2

Programs: Hilton Diamond
Love the idea, but I am home sweet home tonite!!
nlkm9 is offline Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3, 15, 7:31 pm #3

All by my lonesome, in a hotel on the outskirts of downtown Dallas. The weather outside isn't inviting, nor is the fifteen minute walk to the nearest restaurant. So I'm content for tonight. Tomorrow night would be my fourth and cabin fever will be setting in.
365RoadWarrior is offline Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4, 15, 8:23 pm #4
Original Poster

Programs: AA Executive PLT, HHonors Diamond, IHG Plat, SPG Gold, Avis First, Hertz
At least there is a slight bit of interest.
Old Mar 5, 15, 3:11 am #5

Programs: A few airline and car rental companies
I'm in the Great Land - the Interior of Alaska. Life is good.
Seat 2A is offline Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5, 15, 2:39 pm #6
used to be 'jrl22'

Location: Back home in the REAL Washington (SEA); still working occasionally in the other Washington (IAD area) and near LAX
Programs: DL PM 1.2MM; AS MVPG
Quote:
Originally Posted by LowRoller View Post
Sitting here in my room, on the road yet again, I had an idea. I couldn't find a thread anywhere so I am not sure if it is against the rules or I didn't search hard enough. My thought is a thread for all of the people that are constantly on the road and not always in glamrous cities, usually smaller middle American cities, but would like to meet up for drinks, food, conversation, etc. I know we have Dos, but I am thinking more along the lines of "Ill be/ I am in Denver this week, anyone around wanna grab some dinner?"

Ill start, I am in Kansas City this week working and have been pretty bored. Anyone else in the area or who lives hear who might wanna meet up for dinner/drinks please pm me.

If this is against the rules please delete.
well there just happens to be a "Kansas City Happy Hour" sub-thread in the "Consolidated DO List" thread

greetings, Seat 2A! it's starting to look -- and feel -- like Alaska here in NoVA: freezing rain started around 0600, turned to snow a couple hours later and has so far accumulated about 5"; it's supposed to get down to the low single digits tonight

fortunately it's supposed to be in the 50s by the time we head for SEA on Wed evening
jrl767 is online now Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5, 15, 4:29 pm #7

Cabin fever

The snow in DC has ended but the roads are difficult. And so I finally signed for FlyerTalk.

Last edited by Hemera; Mar 5, 15 at 4:49 pm
Hemera is offline Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5, 15, 7:28 pm #8
Cpi-Web Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM 0.95MM; HH Diam,Hz PC, UASilver, AAPlat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemera View Post
The snow in DC has ended but the roads are difficult. And so I finally signed for FlyerTalk.
Welcome
GRALISTAIR is offline Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6, 15, 12:01 am #9
Cpi-Web Evangelist

Programs: AA Plat 1MM, DL Silver (FO), Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Expl, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, SPG Gold, Hertz PC
I'm in Raleigh right now through the weekend, heading to Hong Kong on Monday.
CMK10 is offline Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7, 15, 3:27 pm #10
Cpi-Web Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM 0.95MM; HH Diam,Hz PC, UASilver, AAPlat
I am in Charleston SC Saturday March 7th
GRALISTAIR is offline Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12, 15, 4:31 am #11
Hvr

Programs: QC WP/OWE, LTG:
Am in Nottingham UK and heading to York later today for three nights.
Hvr is offline Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12, 15, 4:55 am #12

Programs: CI Paragon, BR Gold, LH, WN, Marriott Gold
Manila Philippines for the next 24 hours.
gracall is offline Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12, 15, 8:56 am #13
Original Poster

San Diego for the next 2 days.
Old Mar 12, 15, 1:13 pm #14

Downtown Los Angeles. Could be worse. Could be downtown Los Angeles in the 1980s...1990s
365RoadWarrior is offline Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13, 15, 8:10 pm #15
A Cpi-Web Posting Legend

Programs: AA: 2 MM Hyatt: Globalist
Great idea for a thread. Usually, something like this takes off like gangbusters. I'm surprised this hasn't, as well. Of course, I'm just seeing it for the first time too.

All that said, I'm in Scottsdale, AZ (since 3/5), spending most of my time in Mesa watching the Cubs in Spring Training. Here until 3/22.
ILuvParis is online now Reply With Quote