Go Back > > >
Old Nov 7, 17, 2:38 am #1
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM 1MM, Hilton Gold, Starwood Gold, Amex Plat
NGO lounge options

All,

The freshest reference I can find with a search is 4+ years old.

Does anyone have any insight on lounges at NGO? I'm travelling on a coach ticket as a DLDM. I'm not sure that gets me access to the KAL lounge, but I do have my amex platinum and PP cards with me. I should have about 2 hours to kill. I don't need a shower or booze. I care mostly about comfort.
angra is offline Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 17, 3:13 am #2
Cpi-Web Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, AA EXP, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond
Quote:
Originally Posted by angra View Post
All,

The freshest reference I can find with a search is 4+ years old.

Does anyone have any insight on lounges at NGO? I'm travelling on a coach ticket as a DLDM. I'm not sure that gets me access to the KAL lounge, but I do have my amex platinum and PP cards with me. I should have about 2 hours to kill. I don't need a shower or booze. I care mostly about comfort.
You get into any ST lounge as a DL DM when flying international on a ST airline.
flyerCO is online now Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 17, 3:50 am #3
Original Poster

Delta keeps enhancing benefits so often that I lose track. I remember a change regarding lounges in the last couple of years, but couldn't remember exactly what it was.

Having done a hunt, I can report back to the board: there are no lounge options for Y pax in NGO after 6:30pm. KAL lounge closes at 5:15pm, and the Star Alliance lounge only accepts Priority Pass before 6:30pm. There was a lounge next to the KAL lounge that implied some DL PAX might get an invite, so I would assume that is for D1 customers.

Gate 19 has a seating area with power outlets, and there is free wifi available in the airport, so the bare essentials are covered regardless.
Old Nov 7, 17, 5:56 am #4
Cpi-Web Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, AA EXP, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond
You're thinking of the change when flying DL metal. DL only provides STE+ (including DL GM+) lounge access when flying Y if the lounge is actually a ST lounge. No third party lounge access (meaning non ST airline/ST joint lounge) unless in J. This policy doesn't apply when flying any other ST airline.

A look at loungebuddy shows there is a pay for use lounge available. Can't attest to it's worth, but there is at leaat one in international. There's also the JAL lounge if have access.
flyerCO is online now Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 17, 6:02 am #5
Original Poster

I'm good. On board now. Gate 19 was petty comfortable and it's a light load so crowds were light. Mostly reporting back for future searchers.