Go Back > > >
Old Nov 7, 17, 2:47 am #1
Original Poster

Programs: Skywards Plat, QR privilege club Gold, Topbonus Gold
Same plane turn-around in MCT

Quick one,
Found only old reviews/threads on this topic and my bad since i been in MCT myself (not for a MR) but didnt check the Transfer options. According to Airport official info sounds easy process..

https://omanairports.co.om/Page....&PGID=23#link1

Any one here who recently has done Same plane turn-around MCT can comment please? A friend asking me regarding a EK turn-around...

Thank you!

Last edited by Bubus78; Nov 7, 17 at 2:48 am Reason: MCT Airport link added.
Bubus78 is offline Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8, 17, 4:51 am #2
:D!

Programs: BA*G, A3 Diamond, IHG Silver, Hilton Spire
Transiting at MCT is very easy but I recommend you get a physical paper BP for the return flight before you take the outbound flight, because the guy manning the entrance to MCT transfer security wants to stamp it.

You can get a paper BP from the MCT transit counter but it sometimes takes a while and they work very slowly. Make sure they understand that you just want to re-print your BP not check-in from scratch.

And as you should know, it's all bus gates at MCT until the new terminal is ready and boarding starts almost 1 hour before departure time...
:D! is offline Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 1:41 am #3
Original Poster

Programs: Skywards Plat, QR privilege club Gold, Topbonus Gold
Quote:
Originally Posted by :D! View Post
Transiting at MCT is very easy but I recommend you get a physical paper BP for the return flight before you take the outbound flight, because the guy manning the entrance to MCT transfer security wants to stamp it.

You can get a paper BP from the MCT transit counter but it sometimes takes a while and they work very slowly. Make sure they understand that you just want to re-print your BP not check-in from scratch.

And as you should know, it's all bus gates at MCT until the new terminal is ready and boarding starts almost 1 hour before departure time...
Thanks for the feedback
Bubus78 is offline Reply With Quote