Cpi-Web Forums

Cpi-Web Forums (/forum/index.php)
- The Suggestion Box (/forum/suggestion-box-756/)
- - Please moved AirBerlin to discontinued program forums [UPDATE: description edited] (/forum/suggestion-box/1876776-please-moved-airberlin-discontinued-program-forums-update-description-edited.html)

N830MH Nov 9, 17 9:41 pm

Please moved AirBerlin to discontinued program forums [UPDATE: description edited]
Hi All,

Please moved Air Berlin to discontinued program forums. Thank you for your understanding.

Dovster Nov 10, 17 2:27 pm

I would suggest holding off on that until the questions about getting refunds have all been answered. Once a program is moved into the "Discontinued" forum, the threads are locked.

SanDiego1K Nov 10, 17 6:02 pm

Originally Posted by Dovster (Post 29045434)
I would suggest holding off on that until the questions about getting refunds have all been answered. Once a program is moved into the "Discontinued" forum, the threads are locked.

I agree. But perhaps the forum description or title should be updated?

Thoughts?

Dovster Nov 11, 17 10:31 am

Originally Posted by SanDiego1K (Post 29046149)
I agree. But perhaps the forum description or title should be updated?

Thoughts?

Let's just be straight up and say,"This forum will be discontinued once the question of refunds is settled."

Often1 Nov 11, 17 10:34 am

There will be many issues relating to this program for a good while and the good advice and experience of fellow FT'rs particularly valuable at this time.

There will also be many people travelling on AB & TB tickets for the next year and while their issues may relate to the operating carrier, it is still a particularly natural thing for those people to come to this forum first.

SanDiego1K Nov 11, 17 10:41 am

Please look at how I have edited both the title and description of the forum.

/forum/airl...-programs-374/

It's easy for me to edit so please let me know if different words would more articulately represent the current situation.

GUWonder Nov 11, 17 3:01 pm

Originally Posted by Dovster (Post 29045434)
I would suggest holding off on that until the questions about getting refunds have all been answered.

That’s going to be around Q3 or Q4 of 2018 for some.

Dovster Nov 11, 17 3:03 pm

Originally Posted by GUWonder (Post 29048820)
Thatís going to be around Q3 or Q4 of 2018 for some.

In the meantime, the forum is not causing any problems for other posters.

GUWonder Nov 11, 17 3:45 pm

Originally Posted by Dovster (Post 29048827)
In the meantime, the forum is not causing any problems for other posters.

Indeed. If anything it may be somewhat more materially helpful now than before the formal declaration of airline insolvency.