Go Back > > >
Old Nov 6, 17, 12:53 pm #721

Quote:
Originally Posted by BinSabai View Post
not sure why one would ask for a full flat bed on such a short evening flight. if the flight was 2 hours longer or if it was a red eyes, then yes I also would prefer a full flat seat.
in business it is the start, a drink, then an extensive dinner and after another 30-60 minutes landing
I know the lie-flat is totally excessive, but this is the last time I'll prob fly TG business class, so I would like to try a different product. The morning flight to TPE has a lie flat, and several flights to SIN have a lie-flat, so I was hoping I would get lucky.
petey2428 is offline Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6, 17, 7:57 pm #722

Programs: TG ROP Platinum, M&M Senator, IHG Platinum, Accor Platinum
Quote:
Originally Posted by petey2428 View Post
I know the lie-flat is totally excessive, but this is the last time I'll prob fly TG business class, so I would like to try a different product. The morning flight to TPE has a lie flat, and several flights to SIN have a lie-flat, so I was hoping I would get lucky.
the morning flight to TPE has lie flat seats yes, because it continues the flight (under same flight number) to Seoul and then back to BKK. And it is back to BKK late evening in time to be used for the many flights to European destinations, which have now (with the exception of MUC) all lie flat seats in J.
For SIN only few flights have lie flat seats during the day if they can squeeze in a short hop to SIN and back in the flight plan for all long haul flights
BinSabai is offline Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 17, 7:49 am #723

Programs: LH SEN, AZ CFA
Hi all.
Can anyone help me in finding the seat availability for TG941 MXP-BKK on 21NOV please?
​​​​​​​Thanks a lot!
I.CRIS is offline Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 17, 7:43 pm #724

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.CRIS View Post
Hi all.
Can anyone help me in finding the seat availability for TG941 MXP-BKK on 21NOV please?
​​​​​​​Thanks a lot!
TG office or travel agency can waitlist if it is full. As LH SEN you should get certain priority, ev. jump at the top of the list and then wait until there is a cancellation
a lot can happen during the last two weeks before the flight
Old Nov 8, 17, 7:33 am #725

Programs: TG*G, Accor Gold
Quote:
Originally Posted by I.CRIS View Post
Hi all.
​​​​​​​Thanks a lot!
Paid or award? Class?

From Expert Flyer:

Quote:
TG 941 0 MXP
21/11/17 13:05 BKK
22/11/17 5:55 359
T,Th,Sa
91% / 8m C2 D1 J0 Z0 Y9 B9 M9 H9 Q9 T9 K9 S9 V9 W9 L0
Thai-Kiwi is offline Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8, 17, 7:08 pm #726

Thai-Kiwi, quite interesting!
they do not show available award seats, but from the availability of different fares, you can easily say that there are hardly any awards available in Biz

is this Expert Flyer a free Website?