Go Back Cpi-Web Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page > Hilton Honors Diamond Telephone Number

Hilton Honors Diamond Telephone Number

Old Jun 22, 05, 9:18 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA GS, Marriott Plat, SPG Plat, Hertz Presidents Circle
Hilton Honors Diamond Telephone Number

HH hasn't yet sent me the Diamond card (and I've been Diamond since last year). I only have the gold card, but the service I get from HH Gold leaves a lot to be desired. I made a reservation at the Hilton Paris, and the gold desk said that I was "NOT ELIGIBLE FOR AN UPGRADE". I asked the agent to confirm my diamond status in the reservation. She looked it up and said that although I was HH Diamond, I would not be upgraded, regardless of availability (at time of check-in) Said something that didn't make sense - the reservation was a "non-upgradable" rate ???

I'd like to speak to someone at the Diamond desk to ensure everything is in order...

Thanks.
Old Jun 22, 05, 9:48 am
Suspended

Done

mike
Old Jun 22, 05, 9:50 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA GS, Marriott Plat, SPG Plat, Hertz Presidents Circle
Originally Posted by MIKESILV
Done

mike

Thanks a lot.
Old Jun 22, 05, 10:51 am

Programs: FT Member #8119 F & J Free Agent
FYI, the Diamond number is listed on the HHonors website. It is not a secret number like most elite numbers.
Old Oct 12, 07, 8:01 am
Moderator: Avis and Rental Cars

Programs: US Platinum, United 1k, HHonors Diamond, Avis CC, Priority Club Platinum, Marriott Gold
Hilton HHonors Diamond Telephone Number

I have a reservation for a room starting tomorrow for a week. However, I need to change the arrival date to Sunday, and the hotel is sold out so when I try & do it, it only gives me a smoking room option.

I'm on the road and I forgot my Diamond card on my desk at home... would someone be so kind to PM me the phone number? I know, I should have the phone # saved in my phone, but that's one I never did.

Thanks!
Old Oct 12, 07, 8:10 am
Suspended

Programs: Delta - Gold; Starwood - Platinum; HHonors - Diamond & Avis Preferred
Question

Originally Posted by IAHtraveler View Post
I have a reservation for a room starting tomorrow for a week. However, I need to change the arrival date to Sunday, and the hotel is sold out so when I try & do it, it only gives me a smoking room option.

I'm on the road and I forgot my Diamond card on my desk at home... would someone be so kind to PM me the phone number? I know, I should have the phone # saved in my phone, but that's one I never did.

Thanks!
If you're diamond, you can log into your account and access the phone number, under the membership levels section.

You can even call the general number and ask to be transfered to the Diamond VIP Line.
Old Oct 12, 07, 8:18 am
Moderator: Avis and Rental Cars

Programs: US Platinum, United 1k, HHonors Diamond, Avis CC, Priority Club Platinum, Marriott Gold
Thanks! I was poking around online and couldn't find it anywhere... I've got it now!
Old Oct 12, 07, 8:19 am

877-4HH-WVIP.

I give this out for 2 reasons. First, it's on the publicly available website. Second, when you dial in, it asks you for your hhonors number and (I'm pretty sure) transfers you out if you aren't Diamond.
Old Oct 12, 07, 8:32 am

Programs: FT Member #8119 F & J Free Agent
Originally Posted by IAHtraveler View Post
Thanks! I was poking around online and couldn't find it anywhere... I've got it now!
The Diamond phone number is located in the Diamond VIP Membership page in the Guaranteed Reservations availability section.
Old Oct 12, 07, 12:11 pm
Cpi-Web Evangelist

Originally Posted by zachary View Post
<877-XXX-XXXX>

I give this out for 2 reasons. First, it's on the publicly available website. Second, when you dial in, it asks you for your hhonors number and (I'm pretty sure) transfers you out if you aren't Diamond.
I suggest you remove your posted DD number as, yes, it does ask for your HH number but it also ties up the DD line and there aint too many DD incoming lines now. If I forget the DD number I call the Hilton reservations number and ask to be transfered to the DD or my elite line. It works for the other elite card holders. Ditto for calling any elite airline numbers too.

MisterNice
Old Oct 12, 07, 6:50 pm
Cpi-Web Evangelist

Programs: WorldPerks Demoted again to SE, DL 3.1MM Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold
You can always ask for the Diamond Desk, they work miracles!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Oct 12, 07, 9:04 pm

Programs: HHonors: Diamond, DL: Plat
Not a secret

Originally Posted by MisterNice View Post
I suggest you remove your posted DD number as, yes, it does ask for your HH number but it also ties up the DD line and there aint too many DD incoming lines now.
As was mentioned above, the Hilton DD is not a secret number (it is available at http://hhonors1.hilton.com/en_US/hh/about/diamond.do) without requiring a Diamond HHonors login to see. If Hilton isn't going to hide it, I see no reason to hide it here.
Old Oct 13, 07, 9:46 am
Cpi-Web Evangelist

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Programs: HH Diamond, Priority Club Platinum
Originally Posted by samikitty View Post
As was mentioned above, the Hilton DD is not a secret number (it is available at http://hhonors1.hilton.com/en_US/hh/about/diamond.do) without requiring a Diamond HHonors login to see. If Hilton isn't going to hide it, I see no reason to hide it here.
The point wasn't that it's not supposed to be given out, but rather that if those who aren't Diamond members use it to call in, even if they are transferred out, it still ties up an incoming line for a few minutes, causing those who legitimately can use it to wait.

Search this Thread